Responsibilities and Duties :
– Meeting with Potential Architects and interior Designers to introduce them to our Company and its product offerings, inviting them
to the showroom giving complete information of products and design presentations for their future projects.
– Interacting with clients to understand their needs and desires, interpreting these into their custom Modular Kitchen Design.
– Finalizing all presentations and working drawings with assistance of 3D Designer
– Finalizing estimates and working drawings with assistance of Financial Department
– Effectively Presenting the product designs and closing the deals.
– Preparation of Concept Plans/Feasibility Report, Detailed Project Reports with assistance of relevant Department
– Preparing ordering information and confirming it to production facility.
– Coordinating with the site supervisor to make sure for all pre installation checks and works.
– Visiting site during installation to make sure the work is as per client satisfaction.
– Managing Client relations Operations
– Managing all showroom operations.
– Project Coordination and management.
– Providing Design Solutions identifying any site constraints and providing and implementing solutions for sites.
– To facilitate and participate in the process of generating alternative designs.
– To make sure all product standards and specifications have been adhered to during the preparations of the Designs and Installations.
– Developing a database of builders, architects, corporate clients to build Modular Furniture Business
Qualifications and Skills :
– Any individual with Post-Graduation & 2 to 4 years experience in Building and Material Industry.
– Sound Knowledge of Local Market, meeting architects and Interior Designers for Business.
– Good communication skills, go-getter attitude, target oriented and good personality will be a mandate for this role.
– Selling Kitchens, Wardrobes & Furniture will be an added advantage.