Responsibilities and Duties:
– Managing the preparation of day to day accounts at site(s);
– Running accounting meetings with the construction/project management team to review upcoming projections/billings
– Setting up new projects in Job Cost and the necessary spreadsheets daily
– Overseeing and handling the creation and approval of all project-related billings to vendors to foster good communication and avoid issues
– Reviewing project budgets, including fee structures, staffing, and work plans
– Ensuring a smooth cash flow by auditing, generating, and sending invoices promptly.
Qualifications and Skills:
– In-depth knowledge of the most acclaimed practices in accounting
– Advanced proficiency in managing account reconciliations, general ledgers, and journal entries
– Exceptional ability to prepare construction/project budgets, tax reports, and financial forecasts
– Efficient and extensive experience in project invoicing and billing to ensure adequate payment services
– Must have grip on Microsoft Excel
– Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or in any similar field.